A World of Progress TeamZine has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http:// www.aworldofprogress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Have You Migrated Yet?

Migration....

In this crazy, ever changing world of blogging it is never long before you realize you are always at the mercy of someone else for something important. Oh sure, it would be nice if I had the mental capacity to do all that is necessary to blog all by my lonesome, but that is wholly unrealistic.

uh oh, all my feeds via FeedBurner have to be migrated to FeedBurner/Google?

I caught wind of this via Dead Rooster's post on his experience.
Of course I rushed right over to FeedBurner and sure enough...there it was...
the "Was I ready to pull the trigger" notice.

NOOOOOOOO.

Something told me that was not going to go just right.

My 59 subscribers at my personal blog changed to 39 and the 20 we had here at the Zine turned into 10 in a mere matter of seconds...guess we shall see if that number changes tomorrow.

I have no idea if this affects any of my subscribers on their end. Hope not. I love my subscribers.

The truth is people who are way smarter than me thought this whole feed thing up and they don't charge me a thing for it.

I think I will just be grateful for that and my 39 subscribers.

Peace Y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock
Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform