A World of Progress TeamZine has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http:// www.aworldofprogress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Illegal Wiretapping Gone Wild

This is unacceptable in a free country.

Abandoning our values to protect our values is an exercise in ignorance, Mr. O'Reilly. Extreme ignorance.

Below is just one of the screen shots I could find from February 2007. My then blog, The Peace Tree, was visited on several occassions by various Government entities. The particular one you see here was CENTCOM.
The blog was also visited by the Pentagon and the CIA. They didn't hide their identity. I think they wanted to scare me and they did. And for what? Exercising my right to disagree with a Constitutional criminal? What did I do about it? I Blogged about it and posted the screen shots.



Peace Y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock
Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates

Visionary WordPress Theme by Justin Tadlock Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform